Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!

I'm not seeing my pictures from the post for the other day, but hopefully someone is and hopefully you will be able to see these. After I started looking through our pictures (this morning) I realized that most had someone else's child in them and I could not put them on the blog. Here are the ones that I could.

Here is our sign (that Jessi made).


Stephen playing video games with a friend.


Shane watching someone play.


Jessi playing mancala.


Jacob ready to fight.


Sarah in her party hat.


Joseph ready to pop the confetti.


Midnight is finally here!

1 comment:

katebriggs said...

Happy New Year each and every one in the Stan Bates household! These pictures are great. WE spent the New Year at a Church function for Mara and then as a family for the ball lowering. This last week has been very difficult as we have had to actually get up and start going to school again. Gotta go.
Kate