Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Update

It has been forever since I posted anything on here...so here goes!

We had a great Thanksgiving at home with just us. We ate turkey with all the trimmings.

I had great plans for learning about Christmas for schoolwork for the month of December, but the bishop had other ideas. I was called as Primary President the Sunday before Christmas, but I was interviewed 2 1/2 weeks before that. I couldn't seem to accomplish anything at home after finding out, so our Christmas school went out the window.

We went caroling and had Christmas dinner with the Claars. We all loved it--I hope we can do it again next year. We had fun making homemade gifts to exchange with them.

We had our 8th annual New Year's Eve party on Monday. There were 29 people there this time, the most we've ever had. It was lots of fun, but I think we need to keep a table upstairs for the adults to play games on next year.

Today is the first day back to school for public school, so we started also. We watched a Netflix movie on Andrew Carnegie and the steel industry, then the kids did their sit down work (math, grammar, writing, scouts, church).

Well, that's it in a nutshell. I'll have to write more often from now on. But I'm not making any promises.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Glad to see the update!