Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'm baaaack....

Yesterday was my last day of work :) The first three weeks I worked outside, but the last two days I worked in the seed room. I found that I am definitely allergic to barley. I was supposed to work through the end of the week, but couldn't take being in the seed room anymore.

Today we are going to go over what the kids got done for schoolwork and clean house. Both deteriorated considerably in the last week or so.

Stan brought home some black wheat a while ago for Jacob to sell at the farmer's market. He didn't get it ready in time for the farmer's market though. Last night he took a couple of bundles to our local grocery store to see if he could sell them there...They said he could! They are going to take 30 bundles and sell them for $2.50, then Jacob gets $2.00 for every one that sells. I need to find a ledger book for him now to keep track of his business.

1 comment:

Virgil said...

What is "Black Wheat"