Monday, February 9, 2009

What a Day! (at work)

Jacob is a Deacon! I only have one more to go...boy I'm getting old :)

I have been working at H&R Block for tax season preparing taxes. As a preparer, I am payed 100% commission but take a draw on my commission per hour so that I get some pay before the end of season. I've been keeping a daily total and figuring my hourly commission--today I made $50.60 per hour! If I could just keep that up for three months :) Unfortunately it slows down considerably in another couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Thats the kind of hourly pay I need!
oh yeah...quit whining about being old...I'm gonna be a grandma...YIKES

Juliette Beecroft said...

Amy that is wonderful,that is a great hourly wage!! You're awesome. I have been taking the kids to your numbers and letters sites you posted on your blog they are great! Thanks. Take care, Love your guts. Juliette