Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sarah's schoolwork...

I keep waiting to post until I get pictures loaded up...I think I need to stop waiting. It's not getting done :\

Sarah's Language Arts today was talking about cause and effect. We read the story about Jesus walking on water from the Bible and talked about possible causes and from some effects. We discussed possible causes of Peter sinking in the water. Then I asked her what she thought the cause was of the storm stopping when Jesus stepped on the boat. She said "Jesus stopped it." I asked her if she really thought that He could do that. She said (while rolling her eyes) "Mom...He made the world." :)

The next part of this assignment was to write three sentences telling about a situation that made her worry, then one sentence telling how the situation turned out. She couldn't think of anything that made her worry except having to write these sentences. Here's what she wrote:

Mom's making me write.
I don't want to write.
It's no fun.
Hurray! I'm finally done!
She cracks me up :)

1 comment:

Juliette Beecroft said...

Amy, I got a good laugh out of that. Sarah's such a smart little girl, always has been. I love reading your blog. ok, I've had enough snow I'm ready to bask in the sun again. Are you guys freezing or what? Take care.